This is prompted by an er, prompt from the Rarasaur-ness.
Here goes 20 facts from the anonymous.
1. I tea. I tea a lot, as many cups as you can brew for me.
2. I am very scared of the dark. I stride towards my bed after switching off the lights. (Or run like mad, really)
3. I hail from and live in, India. (We have over billion people so it’d still be pretty difficult to find me)
4. I like chocolate which is melty. Like y’know a melty bar?
5. I want to visit Machu Pichu. (Did I spell that right?)
6. I once delayed a National Express coach to Cambridge by strategically positioning myself in front of it. (I had reason on my side!)
7. I feel naked if I don’t have my earphones plugged in while walking on the roads.
8. I am mortally afraid of snakes.
9. I chased a guy friend friend down a railway waiting room with a toothbrush in my hand. Relevant? No?
10. Sushi. Oh, sushi.
11. Rom-coms make me feel all depressed and grumpy. (Yes, I am one of THOSE) Someone get me one of those airport ending scenes?
12. I get along better with children that adults. Oh sorry, they are my peers now.
13. Social awkwardness is what I rock. And no, not in the’oh-so-cute-in-a-Zooey-Deschanel-way’. In the ‘um-er-uhh-okaybye’ way.
14. Please exterminate Marmite.
15. I geek out on Star Wars. Also, I love the LOTR franchise.
16. I watch quite a few TV shows. (Don’t listen to her, she means MANY)
17. I don’t have a religion but you can call me a student of Buddhist philosophy. (Don’t expect me to say peace out brooo, though)
18. Mountains give me peace. Not a beach person.
19. I want to stop eating meat for good. Eggs. Eggs are divine though.
20. Black and white are my favourite colours.
PLUS one for good luck.
21. I cried for Heath Ledger when I watched, yeah The Dark Knight.
*looks at the ceiling*